90 4runner sr5 parts rig

M

mnypaco

it's the v6, just had head gaskets done this year, new drive axel wheel bearings plus alot more, not looking to get much just want my money for the parts back, 700 obo

Last edited:
S

Steve B

How about a picture for my 53 and three quarters of a dollar.....

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
you cheap b*****s.....$60 plus tax (and dont worry about safety and emision) :)

S

seegale

Unless you want someone to offer you $50, post a price.

I'll give you $50.

the last thing said in the original quote was 700 obo..... I think that might qualify as a price. so your offer of 50 is probably not what he was looking for....just a heads up....maybe reading the whole article would help you find the info you need LMAO

J

JeepJen

the last thing said in the original quote was 700 obo..... I think that might qualify as a price. so your offer of 50 is probably not what he was looking for....just a heads up....maybe reading the whole article would help you find the info you need LMAO

The original post had no price.
See the small "Last edited by mnypaco : 11-02-2008 at 11:16 PM. " at the bottom? That's him adding the price

S

Steve B

I'm pretty sure we all realized the 700 dollar price after he edited the post,,,it was all in fun,,,,but i did want a picture ,,,,oh well

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
The original post had no price.
See the small "Last edited by mnypaco : 11-02-2008 at 11:16 PM. " at the bottom? That's him adding the price

Thanks Jen.

Seegale: make sure you have seen the whole thing before you make a comment.