Another XJ Project...Not perfect yet..but are they ever..lol..

B

builtxj

Hey swhytie,

I bought the same year and model jeep! I'm running a 3.5" lift kit on 33/12.50 DC mud country's. From experience you know they rub in the front. So to solve that i had to cut my front quarters now my stock fenders dont fit. I read that you had used tj front fenders and they seem to fit pretty well. Was wondering if you'd be willing to tell me what year tj those fenders came off of, considering i'm also on a budget, and the body shop wants a lil to much for the custom fab and install. If you could let me know, you'd really helping out a fellow jeep owner.

KEEP WAVING!

THANKS
BUILTXJ

S

swhytie

hey swhytie,

i bought the same year and model jeep! I'm running a 3.5" lift kit on 33/12.50 dc mud country's. From experience you know they rub in the front. So to solve that i had to cut my front quarters now my stock fenders dont fit. I read that you had used tj front fenders and they seem to fit pretty well. Was wondering if you'd be willing to tell me what year tj those fenders came off of, considering i'm also on a budget, and the body shop wants a lil to much for the custom fab and install. If you could let me know, you'd really helping out a fellow jeep owner.

Keep waving!

Thanks
builtxj
pm sent...

S

swhytie

Got a good ride in this weekend and a great chance to test out the new control arm drops and MT/R Kevlars...all and all very satisfied.

Last edited:

Cochise

Hey, I know that rock!

:)

It was the maiden test ride of the powertrax I put in that Polo is now running.

Hope to meet up on a run.

S

swhytie

A little Video of the the Current setup playing in a Mudrun