Any interest in OVO clothing alternatives?

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Ok I have to do some ordering anyway and so I started looking into possible options instead of just a standard hats and shirts. I can see why we stick with standard it is a fairly big time suck sorting through all the possiblities as our yellow only goes with so many things. So I will start with whether there is any interest in some of the flashier hats.
I could use a poll but I don't want just opinions as there are minimum orders for items so if you see a style you like and will commit to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I wouldn't mind a flashy hat. As long as they are bigger then the others we had. I have a big head ya know.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Is there a website we can puruse to see if there is anything we like?

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Well sort of, it took me quite awhile to figure out which company we actually were buying a shirts and hats from as our vendor buys from several vendors. Then I actually went through pretty well all the hats to come up with those. Also we have to do mimimum orders so we can't just find one hat and order it that is why I chose a few to have as choices. If enough people are interested in a Tilley style hat we can do that too.

dj

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Just my opinion, but I have 2 hats in stock and I need to do a clothing order so I am looking to order both standard and maybe a new style hat for the upcoming year, I do run a business so I am aware of keeping inventory at a reasonable level. Or are you volunteering for clothing coordinator?
:rolleyes:

J

JeepJen

I like both one and 3, but I want flames on my Jeep :)
Really I would buy any of them over the plain hat.