Body shop recommendation?

R

Root Moose

Can anyone recommend a decent body shop in the area? I'm looking to get the windshield frame surround and drip rail on the XJ sorted. It's getting quite bad and I don't want to attempt it myself (Samurais taught me I hate bodywork).

Mine isn't this bad but it's well on it's way:

Don't recommend Maaco. The XJ is not a bush buggy yet and I'm way too fussy for their work on a daily driver. :)

??

Last edited:
R

Root Moose

C'mon, must be someone you can recommend?

If the first post sounds like I'd be hard to deal with as as customer, I'm not. I'm just looking for a shop that does things properly.

S

SuziCrazy

Talk to Jamie at Fix-it/Jim Keay ford, I'm not sure on their prices as mine was an insurance thing but they did great work. Let them know Mike sent ya! 613-841-1010

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I got some work done at Myer's and all I can say is stay away...managed to put 2 runs in just the fender and drivers side door. I'm looking to get my Jetta repainted and looking for a good shop too.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
One of the guys I work with gets all his vechicles fixed at Arnprior Chrysler Collision Center. Everything he gets done there turns out perfect. His 67 Chevelle looks awesome - aparently they get it done quickly as well and at a decent price.