Bumper Fabricator

berger

Unlike all you jeep guys, I can't just run to the corner store for a pack of smokes and jeep accessories :D....so I was wondering if you guys know of a place locally that can fab something up? I can get one from the US, but shipping that much steel from Arizona gives me nightmares!! Is there a place in QC that builds things (I thought I read that somewhere)?

This is what I am looking at:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345051401.074862.jpg

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

rf2

I got most of my stuff (wheels, tires, winch bumper, winch, rear tire carrier, etc.) from the U.S. Shipping wasn't that bad, but I got it all shipped to Ogdensburg and picked it up myself.
If you get it custom built, don't forget to get a winch mounting plate added! Not sure what you would do about the 24V though.

berger

I got most of my stuff (wheels, tires, winch bumper, winch, rear tire carrier, etc.) from the U.S. Shipping wasn't that bad, but I got it all shipped to Ogdensburg and picked it up myself.
If you get it custom built, don't forget to get a winch mounting plate added! Not sure what you would do about the 24V though.

Hey Rob.

I would definitely go the OG route if it is cheaper than local....waiting for a Motive Power Bleeder now! The mount in the pic can be setup with a winch mount, and WARN and SuperWinch make 24v winches.

R

Running Free

jeep rear.jpg
Brad made this for me, a front winch bumper and tube fenders

berger

View attachment 1315
Brad made this for me, a front winch bumper and tube fenders

That is something I want to do too....

Sent from my iPhone

trixter192

Club Member
Follow Rock Hard fabs on facebook, hundreds of photos, updated almost every day. I was going to go see him until I found a great deal in the states.