Burntlands/Rock Cody Trail - Sunday, October 26th

M

mxrenegade

I was hoping that this was going to happen with the club, but not looking like its a go. :(

I am planning on heading out on a run with a couple of friends on Sunday. This is a stock friendly trail (I have done it several times in my TJ). Anyone else that would like to join, we are meeting at the Tim Horton's in Almonte @ 9:30am.

It is recommended that you have at least 1 tow point. I would pack a lunch/snacks 'cause I was planning on going front to back and back again. And possibly spend...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Agreed! Have a good run.

As was mentioned earlier in the summer, do stay off the private land in the Burntlands ... there is a small section which has man made berms intended to keep people out, just after the water crossing. I *think* you can continue out to the road and loop back in without crossing the private land, but I am uncertain.

M

mxrenegade

Yea, there is a straight shot right through that avoids any of the Private Property. We/I stick to the trail only to avoid any conflicts or future privileges being taken away.

N

NitroTy

Yeah, when Jen and I went out there, we came in by the quarry and out another way without going on any private property.

Last edited:
J

JeepJen

We're taking the Nitro and leaving the Jeep at home :flipoff: :beer:

M

mxrenegade

Quick question, what street is the T.H. on?

Just stay on March rd, when you get into Almonte, its on the right side. I'll be there with a white TJ, and there will probably be a few other Jeeps too.

J

JeepJen

Was a fun day with the Nitro :)
There were 3 TJs plust the Nitro. Will post pics as soon as Ty is done with them

M

mxrenegade

Thanks Jen and Ty for joining the ride.

That Nitro impressed me. Ty you sure can drive!

I had fun, and look forward to meeting more of the crew this Thursday.

:beer::beer:
Sean

N

NitroTy

Thanks for leading a great run Sean! I had quite a blast (that was closest I've come to getting the Nitro stuck). I'm working on the photos as I type.