Calabogie Sept 3rd & 4th

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I did this last year, and it was a good turn out, so im doing it again.
September long weekend (sept. 3-5) I will be camping at Ferguson Farm campground (https://www.facebook.com/fergusonfarmcampground) and driving to the trails from their. If you want to camp there please call them and book asap 613-432-5783. Its $35/day. Ill be there on the 2nd till the 5th.
Im thinking crag lake one day and Quinn the next.
If you are going to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

toytech

Club Member
This sounds like a fun weekend. What are the minimum vehicle requirements for these 2 trails?

Raven

Club Member
I did this last year, and it was a good turn out, so im doing it again.
September long weekend (sept. 3-5) I will be camping at Ferguson Farm campground (https://www.facebook.com/fergusonfarmcampground) and driving to the trails from their. If you want to camp there please call them and book asap 613-432-5783. Its $35/day. Ill be there on the 2nd till the 5th.
Im thinking crag lake one day and Quinn the next.
If you are going to camp there, when talking to them ask to be near Andrew Logan. We have 3 spots booked in the new area there for some of us. And they said they will try get us all in one area with a common fire pit. They are also very kid friendly and have a big kids activity on Saturday night. Last year it was a talent show. Get amusing after a few beverages ;)

I'm in - I'll be there on the 2nd as well [emoji41]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Quinn I got no idea. I'm going to look into it. Probably at least 33's.
Crag we have a JK with 32's and a liberty do it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Function > Form

Club Member
Might join you. Loved Crag Lake - awesome place to swim after a hot dusty day. Deep clean water.

I've heard from others that Quinn is harder than Crag and you should have at least one locker to do it, but I'd be interested to see if I could do it without one... I'd like to hear from others about this trail before I commit.

Worst case, I may just day trip up for Crag again.

Raven

Club Member
Might join you. Loved Crag Lake - awesome place to swim after a hot dusty day. Deep clean water.

I've heard from others that Quinn is harder than Crag and you should have at least one locker to do it, but I'd be interested to see if I could do it without one... I'd like to hear from others about this trail before I commit.

Worst case, I may just day trip up for Crag again.

I'm thinking the same; in my case, the rear is locked, but the skills may not be up to the task yet... I'll run Crag for sure and I'd probably follow you to run it again on sunday. Cheers

Function > Form

Club Member
I'm thinking the same; in my case, the rear is locked, but the skills may not be up to the task yet... I'll run Crag for sure and I'd probably follow you to run it again on sunday. Cheers

Don't worry too much about your skills. This bunch is great. They will get you through the trail. Crag was my first real trail.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
From talking to some people that did Quinn recently it can be done with 33's open/open. a couple people have managed to do it on 31's as well. Although a locker really helps.

Raven

Club Member
From talking to some people that did Quinn recently it can be done with 33's open/open. a couple people have managed to do it on 31's as well. Although a locker really helps.

I got new shoes, 34/10.5r17 (okay, 32s), can't wait!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
What a great weekend! Thanks to all that came out.
Saturday there were 13 trucks. Sunday 8 trucks. I have a bunch of video, but got to figure out how to edit it all then ill put it up.
Lots of carnage, and pinion pass claimed another victim.