Carp on the 16th-Feedback

K

Kenny245

Had a great time first time out, would never have guessed I could have made it. No damage to the truck except I noticed an axle leak on the passenger front. Could just be one of those things.

Then someone tried to steal it last night, have to get a new key ignition switch. They tore it out trying to start it with a screwdriver.$#%$#'n punks.

Looking forward to the next stock suitable run. Thanks for all the advice and looking forward to some winter upgrades for next year. Any tips?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
That sucks about someone trying to steal it at least they didn't. As mentioned on the run, they should have had film crew to get footage. This trip would have been a great ad for how tough your truck is.

I had a great time and am thinking of going either to the Gorge (Sept 13th) or Darling Road (Sept 20th). Someone correct me if I am wrong!
I think both are stock friendly.

Damage wise I now have a fine scratch running from the front door to the rear, the steering seems a small bit rougher but it was mentioned that there may be a leak in the steering box last time I took it in. I may do the Dodge Durango steering box upgrade. And my toe is still sore but not as bad. Think I pulled some obscure muscle in my toe when I stepped wrong at the mud pit.

The wife and I are definitely going to spectate for a short while at the Twist-Off and am looking forward to the next meet.

Had a great time first time out, would never have guessed I could have made it. No damage to the truck except I noticed an axle leak on the passenger front. Could just be one of those things.

Then someone tried to steal it last night, have to get a new key ignition switch. They tore it out trying to start it with a screwdriver.$#%$#'n punks.

Looking forward to the next stock suitable run. Thanks for all the advice and looking forward to some winter upgrades for next year. Any tips?