Carp Trail July21

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Running Carp trail this Sunday July 21

Semi-stock friendly Example TJ 2" with 31s should be able to do it.
Leaving Carp Fairground 9:45am.
No Alcohol, drugs.

Burger

Club Member
iam trying to put the front axle back together on the rubi. thats the goal this week, and if i get that done ill come out.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I will revisit it on Friday, if not enough interest then I will probably nix it.

G

Grumpy

My bros and I would do the Lavant trail if there was any more interest in that one for Sunday........

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Oy stop threadjacking and create your own!:flipoff:
Won't be hurt if people choose to do Lavant over Carp. I have a rear bumper to work on.

G

gapwedge

I'm in (with daughter).

Just to be sure, meet at 3790 Carp Rd?

BBARR

I just ment I'll go to another trail if there is no interest in the carp trail. But if the carp trail is happening... I'm there

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
anyone with a chainsaw may want to bring it with the storm that bearing down on us right now there may be high winds

G

Grumpy

Oy stop threadjacking and create your own!:flipoff:
Won't be hurt if people choose to do Lavant over Carp. I have a rear bumper to work on.

sorry dude, didn't mean to hijack. I had previously chosen to lead Lavant before I knew anything about a Carp trail run. Saw there was almost no interest and threw it out there. There are 4 of us going and if there's anyone else that is looking for a full day of wheeling they can join us!

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
No worries.

Does anyone going to Carp tomorrow have a chainsaw (or access to one)? It could make it a very short trip if a tree fell.