Carp Trail July21

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Yep.... truck broke... had to piece together a broken ball joint and limp it to the trailer... My sierra made it down part of the trail though :)

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Yep.... truck broke... had to piece together a broken ball joint and limp it to the trailer... My sierra made it down part of the trail though :)

Since Logan posted. Here is the gist of the day
It was Gapwedge, Logan and myself. I actually had to winch myself before even getting onto the trail. A tree had fallen on the left side and I had tried to get around it but ended up putting my passenger side into the swamp. Once that was cleared, we headed in. We had an early lunch at the GC and turned around. I slid off a rock at the bypass to the mudhole and put a dent into the passenger windshield a-pillar. Oh well a bit of character I guess.
When we got back to the obstacle Logan decided to try it. I should preface this with he had been claiming since he started trailering it he hadn't broken anything. Well that changed today as we heard two bangs. The first was his passenger bottom ball joint exploding and the second was the ear on his axleshaft following suit. He did make it up though.
I got pics but I will get them up once resized to something other than Raw.

G

gapwedge

Thanks again to Logan for pulling me out of the mud-hole. Decided to try ... fail.

Would need one of these ... vw-schwimmwagen2.jpg