Carp Trail, Saturday, Oct 25

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
We will be running Carp trail this saturday. This is a good fun trail. We will be running it both ways so i think 31's would be best. If you are stock you can run the first half of the trail but don't be afraid of banging your skidplates more than a few times but thats what they are there for anyways.
:beer::beer:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Times and meeting spots?

Sorry, i will be at the Carp Fairgrounds by the arena at 9:30. If a group wants to meet at Zellars at 9:00 that would be ok also.

Everyone is to have at least one tow point, trailer hitch is ok.
Bring your own lunch, cameras, etc.....
Absolutly no alcohol or drugs on the trails.

If anyone is running late go ahead to the next meeting spot. My cell #(613)322-2899

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Unless someone else knows the way better than me (I have only been to the Carp Fairgrounds once), I guess I will lead from Zellers if there is anyone else. If I left from Zellers at 9:10, I should be at the Fairgrounds by 9:30 right? I never kept track of the time it took the last time.

Sorry, i will be at the Carp Fairgrounds by the arena at 9:30. If a group wants to meet at Zellars at 9:00 that would be ok also.

Everyone is to have at least one tow point, trailer hitch is ok.
Bring your own lunch, cameras, etc.....
Absolutly no alcohol or drugs on the trails.

If anyone is running late go ahead to the next meeting spot. My cell #(613)322-2899

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Righto. Forgot that.
It was which road to turn on that I couldn't remember.
So if anyone wants to meet at Zellers let me know. I will probably be there for 8:45 Saturday morning.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I am going, however with the critical Microsoft patch that was announced yesterday may nix it. I would assume so. If not, I will let you know before tomorrow. I will be at Zellers before 9.

Update: Definitely going. I will be at zellers first if anyone else wants to meet ther before the fairground. The train leaves at 9 :)

So just so i can get an idea, who all is going Saturday?

Last edited:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Great run today. There were 5 trucks so it went fast. It rained hard pretty much the whole time.
That bypass we found around the mud hole has a huge ditch at the end and is not stock frendly. But the owner came by and he was telling me that there are gunne be 4 more houses and a road. I think it will come close to the trail but i don't think the trail will be affected. However there are others proposals of more houses at the crazy horse and beside it. That will afect the trail. So i think that we will lose the mud hole within the next year or two :(
Anyways, thanks everyone for a great day. My GF has lots of pics (287). Once she goes through them ihope i will be able to add them up.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Thanks for leading. I had a great time as usual and my f-i-l enjoyed it as well. Definitely a different experience for him. Can't wait to see the pictures.

:beer:

Great run today. There were 5 trucks so it went fast. It rained hard pretty much the whole time.
That bypass we found around the mud hole has a huge ditch at the end and is not stock frendly. But the owner came by and he was telling me that there are gunne be 4 more houses and a road. I think it will come close to the trail but i don't think the trail will be affected. However there are others proposals of more houses at the crazy horse and beside it. That will afect the trail. So i think that we will lose the mud hole within the next year or two :(
Anyways, thanks everyone for a great day. My GF has lots of pics (287). Once she goes through them ihope i will be able to add them up.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member

Your g/f came out off-roading on a rainy day? She's a keeper :beer:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
The best part was the turtle. :)

He was bad-ass

... now that should get some queries :flipoff:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Your g/f came out off-roading on a rainy day? She's a keeper :beer:

LOL!!! I know. I just gotta get her to get used to the off cambers and steep hills. She still doesn't like them but i think she had allot of fun.