Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Excellent day of wheeling. 4 trails ran, and I only needed to bail out of =
Andy's truck once! Carnage includes Winsors axle shaft, and Justin's passe=
nger rocker & door to spme major damage. 3 trucks from the PJF shop have s=
hown up to run trails with us tomorrow. Curently sitting around the campfi=
re drinking beverages & telling lies. ;) ahhhhh, good times.

Sent from my Windows Mobile=AE phone.=

S

snippy

The trails I saw were pretty intense :) Rocks the size of small cars. How was the Sunday driving? I made it back exhausted around 2 and slept till 8 :)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Sunday we woke to a nice drizzle (does it always rain in Chertsey?), got off to a late start to run the Loop. Bill climbed Broken Rock with some use of the skinny pedal, as did Pete, Wilson tried it, but needed to winch as he was hung on his belly pan. YJ Hill claimed Andy and Pete as it's next victims, Andy managed to flop on to his drivers side, Pete took out an axle Ujoint. No major damage on Andy's truck, 3 new dents and a broken battery mount in the rear. The last obstacle proved to be, I think, the most difficult. Bill's truck would just not climb it, unlike last year. Until that is, he lit the tires up, got them nice and sticky, then The Wolf walked right up. Gotta like soft, gooey tires. A semi quick run back to camp, we all packed up and got on the road. All in all, an excellent weekend of wheeling and friends.
Pics (of day 2) to follow in the gallery tonight.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Foot update: the foot/toes are not broke, just severly agrivated. Doc was a little upset when I told him I was out walking around the mountains of Quebec on the weekend, he's prescribed rest, and as little walking on my foot as possible. ooops. I'm to expect a 3-4 week healing time. Great.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Curently sitting around the campfi=
re drinking beverages & telling lies.
the part I liked most of your trail report. Is "the Loop" the one we run last year in the big rain? If so, it did not seem so hard back than, maybe becausse of the rain :)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
the part I liked most of your trail report. Is "the Loop" the one we run last year in the big rain? If so, it did not seem so hard back than, maybe becausse of the rain :)

Ohhh, the Loop is very different now. There is no way I'd take the 'Runner through there again. And if you wanna take the G through, make sure the winch is good to go. Well, I shouldn't spout off too quick, I guess the only harder part compared to last year is the hill right after Broken Rock, it's no longer a hill, it's a 2-3 step series of ledges. Other then that I guess the trail is pretty much the same. That last big obstacle, with the go around to the left, no longer has the big mound of rock there (that I had to be dragged over on my t-case), it has since rolled out and can be driven by less modified vehicles.

Buster

Club Member
OK, so now that you've seen the Dr.:eek: Drank more beer for the pain:beer::beer:, and thrown out the cause of all this:stir:, Where's the pics???:)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
OK, so now that you've seen the Dr.:eek: Drank more beer for the pain:beer::beer:, and thrown out the cause of all this:stir:, Where's the pics???:)

I haven't gotten them off the camera yet. I knew there was something I wanted to do before I left for work, why didn't you remind me earlier...

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks Terry. That dent dosen't look any better in the pictures...:lmao:

Ohhh, I don't know, this one shows off it's good side very well! LoL