Clean up Sale!

Burger

Club Member
Hi guys,
Trying to clear some room in the garage.
Will be adding stuff as i go, and prices are or best offer.

Selling off all my extra Jeep parts. Everything must go!!

TJ

-full doors grey with black interior $150
-front seats black $40
-rear seat black $30
-bug deflector for hood $10
-rubber hood buttons $5 for pair
-wiper arm $10
-front tow hooks $20 for pair
-front sway bar cover $10
-fan shroud for 4L $10
-coolant overflow tank $10
-washer fluid tank with pumps $15
-evap...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Burger

Club Member
Update!!

Parts list updated!! New stuff added! Just bought a 1998 TJ that i will be parting out. Let me know what you need!

Burger

Club Member
The parts Jeep i just got is a black 4L 5spd TJ sport. im hoping to keep it as a running, moving rig until some of the other stuff sells. But money talks, so let me know what you need!

tires are not on rims

Burger

Club Member
the whole Jeep is completely stock. dont think the bushings would be in any usable shape, and not sure about the control arms themselves. Jeep has been sitting for awhile now...

Burger

Club Member
I have a guy coming for the whole Jeep this weekend. he just wants the drivetrain and axle mainly, and doesnt care what else i take off. So here you go guys, selling it all cheap!! have a black hardtop, khaki softop, black full doors, front and rear tube bumpers, tube side steps, fog light, rear bench seat, new passenger fender in the box still and more!

Last edited:

Burger

Club Member
Updated! got a set of Smittybilt sliders, new in the box for $270. parts Jeep is gone but still have a few things that i got off it. everythings got to go!

Burger

Club Member
Bump! Just picked up a 1997 Jeep TJ sport 2.5L 5spd that im completely parting out! let me know what u need!!

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Bump! Just picked up a 1997 Jeep TJ sport 2.5L 5spd that im completely parting out! let me know what u need!!

How are the seats? Mine are a little ratty...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Need the license plate holder (bracket). I am not sure should it fit though but still.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Factory radio bezel with the slot in the bottom.
Top dash trim piece with grill in centre.
Black console lid/armrest.
Shifter boot with hold down bracket.

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Looking for the Power Distribution Center from the jeep. Actually what I am looking for is called the B+ Terminal Module which is where the cable from the battery connects to on the PDC. It should be only one bolt. I think later versions had two