BuBBaBO

Club Member
Glad I won that tank at Paragon

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Yeah, it works good. No waiting on an air compressor to fill a tank, no moving parts to fix and maintain. *BUT*, if you run out of CO2 during the day.... The one spot where a compressor system does win, you can use it all day long.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Glad I won that tank at Paragon

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So am I. And I'm glad you didn't wheel then, and didn't plan on buying a Jeep at that time. That way I got the tank.:lmao::flipoff:

berger

Yeah, it works good. No waiting on an air compressor to fill a tank, no moving parts to fix and maintain. *BUT*, if you run out of CO2 during the day.... The one spot where a compressor system does win, you can use it all day long.

Very true....but that is when the guys who bugged ya to use the tank because it was faster....graciously offer you the use of their compressors! It is a Win Win! :)

louie

Very true....but that is when the guys who bugged ya to use the tank because it was faster....graciously offer you the use of their compressors! It is a Win Win! :)

as long as u let me "test" it once! ill even hook it up to my rig so you can fill up:beer:

berger

The tank arrived today! It looks very well made, but I guess time and use will be the ultimate test.

Sent from my Mobile