Dear, Lift Kit gods, Help me on my adventure.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Just Google "Urthgate Hummer" and you will find Dave. His old site is gone though. :(

J

Jam

HMMWV will cost me 55k imported from the states including all border fees.
26 000 Miles on it
Comes with 2 tanks, one for diesel and one for Veggie oil (at the flip of a switch it changes back and forth)

When it comes to mods, its getting the front and rear winches, a brushgaurd and a couple lights. Not 3000 watts worth, just enough to be satisfactory. A rack on the tip of the windsheild for the lights.

The interior would be 2 racing seats (nothing fancy..) 2 5 point harnesses, the subs and speakers ive already got, and the floor coating (truck bedliner).

Insurance, well. Well paying jobs will help me with that (in the trades...)

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
I'll sell you a custom buggy, race-ready, goes anywhere you point it, 525hp LS2, 42" tires - $75k and I'll deliver it. Hell you can have the trailer too for that price.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
I'll sell you a custom buggy, race-ready, goes anywhere you point it.
If you read this tread you should have noticed that he doesnt need a "go anywhere" type of vehicle; he is looking to buy a "yall, SEE ME" type.

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
If you read this tread you should have noticed that he doesnt need a "go anywhere" type of vehicle; he is looking to buy a "yall, SEE ME" type.

Hush now, you're ruining my sales pitch! :flipoff:

Besides, what screams "look at me" more than driving the Wolf down main street!

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
I would love something like that just for the "LOOK AT ME!!!" factor.

Remove that god-awful front grilleguard, remove or relocate that spare tire way up there, re-cover the "German looking" seats, and maybe drop in a real motor and I would sooooo rock that rig as a DD!!