December run??

Which day works for you?

• Sunday December 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

ROUGHcrawl

December 7th 9:00am in Hopetown by the cemetery across from the gas station. I plan to pull away from there by 9:30, I'll have my phone on me and will check the forum and can text me at 913-6053. Summer time minimum rig is jeep on 31"s, but hopefully there will be snow so plan to run in snow.

I'll be bringing shovels, booster cables, air and some tools.

But everyone should have straps, and usable tow points.

Last edited:

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
If you can get a crew go for it!

I might try and make the run but my schedule is crazy busy for December.

R

ROUGHcrawl

December 1st, then there is one week of muzzle loader. Hunting is all done everywhere on the 6th.

Last edited:
R

ROUGHcrawl

Poll added for the days I'm available to run. Like I said I can probably lead Gorge but if someone wants to lead Lavant that'd be fun too.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Insurance is off the CJ, and teardown has started - if someone has a free seat, though, I'd like to tag along.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Im dying for a trail run since I got the YJ running on all 4 cylinders!

13th/14th would be best for me as my kids are at their mothers that weekend.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Just a heads up, if you are doing winter wheeling it can't be anywhere there is an OFSC trail. They generally start panning the trails once there is sufficient snow on the ground. I believe the official date the trails are open in December 1st.
I think Lavant is fine.
The Gorge is a trail.
The trail to Crag and Quinn are trails.
Oh and if we get snow like last year the 13/14th will probably be to late to wheel far, not saying that you won't be able to go, just that you will take hours to go a very short distance.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Just a heads up, if you are doing winter wheeling it can't be anywhere there is an OFSC trail. They generally start panning the trails once there is sufficient snow on the ground. I believe the official date the trails are open in December 1st.
I think Lavant is fine.
The Gorge is a trail.
The trail to Crag and Quinn are trails.
Oh and if we get snow like last year the 13/14th will probably be to late to wheel far, not saying that you won't be able to go, just that you will take hours to go a very short distance.

Thanks! That's some awesome info about the trail system. Definitely don't wanna tick those guys off. So we can plan for Lavant, but I'd need the directions to the trail head. From the trail head up I know it pretty well. Luckily Lavant has lots of winching points. :beer:

R

ROUGHcrawl

I haven't paid my dues, not sure if that matters, but I figured I'd wait to the new year. Maybe someone can give me access to the thread you were kind enough to include the link for. lol

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I haven't paid my dues, not sure if that matters, but I figured I'd wait to the new year. Maybe someone can give me access to the thread you were kind enough to include the link for. lol

Which would be why it hasn't happened yet. I'm sure you can find the trail head better than Chris can anyway :flipoff:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Which would be why it hasn't happened yet. I'm sure you can find the trail head better than Chris can anyway :flipoff:

Hey i found it but was following JG so when he missed it i thought i may have been wrong :p

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I could lead the Lavant one but the only weekend I am available is the 7th.

R

ROUGHcrawl

I could lead the Lavant one but the only weekend I am available is the 7th.

That would be great! I'd rather have a bigger rig leading with the chance of snow. Who can make it for the 7th?

R

ROUGHcrawl

7th would work best for me, Garth and Garret are also in for the 7th.