Dwyer Hill Oct.18th info

G

GEARHEAD22

Would very much like to join in on this run and meet some of you all here at OVO. Is it still scheduled? any info appreciated.thx.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Taking some courses at Algonquin Colege and not able to lead. Stay tuned anyway, there might be something else.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I can lead if we do it on the sunday. I'm not sure of what way you gusy go in dwyer hill but i know my way around. Lots of mud!

M

mxrenegade

I just ran it today in the ATV and it looked pretty damn good.
j33per (Jordan) and I are going to run it tomorrow. Got the day off, so going to enjoy it. :D

M

mxrenegade

Well Jordan and I ran Burntlands instead. It was plenty of fun.

Is there any trip going down this weekend?

B

Bigattic

Is this run still taking place? I am new to this and would like to meet some of you and learn. Is this stock trail?

chunkytrunks

Club Member
The trail is stock friendly. It is just a day to go play in some mud. Unfortuantly i work saturday so can't lead. How many guys are interested on going? I may be able to do sunday but not sure.

T

Trick Cyclist

I'm up for Dwyer Hill (or any other run). Don't mind if it's saturday or sunday.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Go Matt, Go Matt go, go ,go Matt. I might try to come, but it is either go out to that or install my D44, 4.88's and 36's and play another day. Hmmmmm....I think I know what I will be doing this weekend, unless I get it all done by Sunday.....:lmao:

Dwayne
:beer:

Last edited:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Ok, well sounds like we got a run. I Guess we can meet at the chip wagon by the shell station at March Rd and Diamondview Rd. We can meet there for 9:30 sunday.
This trail is stock friendly and is a good opportunity for all the new people whos been dieing to get out. All vehicle must have at least one tow point if you want to play in the mud. Bring a lunch, cameras, etc....
Please no alcohol on the trails.
If anyone is running late to the meeting spot give me a call (613-322-2899)
We can make the day as long or as short as we want.

S

Steve B

I'd go but i'd scare all the neighbors with my lack of Exhaust

S

snippy

I can meet up at Zellars in Bells Corners if anyone wants, since I think Brad's south of the border this weekend. Leaving at 9am sharp, 613-355-9792.

G

GEARHEAD22

:banghead::banghead:DoH!!! I was soooo looking fwd to that saturday run. I live just off Dwyer Hill and just do not know the area...my boys got a football game sunday at noon till 2 so it pretty much uker's me for the run on that day. Have to rain check for another time. Can someone tell me the location of that trail head on Dwyer Hill?
I'd like to give it a try saturday....

G

GEARHEAD22

ok...what's rule #1 - and where do i look up the rest of the rules?:clue::D