Dwyer Hill Oct.18th info

loudog.

Ok, well sounds like we got a run. I Guess we can meet at the chip wagon by the shell station at March Rd and Diamondview Rd. We can meet there for 9:30 sunday.
This trail is stock friendly and is a good opportunity for all the new people whos been dieing to get out. All vehicle must have at least one tow point if you want to play in the mud. Bring a lunch, cameras, etc....
Please no alcohol on the trails.
If anyone is running late to the meeting spot give me a call (613-322-2899)
We can make the day as long or as short as we want.

just wondering if u guys are meeting at zellers then shell or just at zellers

G

GEARHEAD22

LOL!!! I thought Rule#1 was never talk about Fight Club?:D But I agree - good rule. Thanx for caring...but i wasn't gonna go all by myself....
I'm still trying to work the magic at home here to try and get out for a couple hours in the AM. At least i could meet up with a few of you fine folks , check out the area and get a little muddy. That do-able or does the trail get you back in the bush quite far?

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
just wondering if u guys are meeting at zellers then shell or just at zellers

Yes, i will be at the Chip Wagon/Shell. Just look for the red TJ. We will be leaving 9:30 from there. So to clarify the times, John will be meeting and leading from Zellars in BC at 9:00 sharp if you are late go ahead to the next meeting spot. The second meeting spot is the Chip Wagon/Shell at March rd and Diamondview at 9:30.

Last edited:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
LOL!!! I thought Rule#1 was never talk about Fight Club?:D But I agree - good rule. Thanx for caring...but i wasn't gonna go all by myself....
I'm still trying to work the magic at home here to try and get out for a couple hours in the AM. At least i could meet up with a few of you fine folks , check out the area and get a little muddy. That do-able or does the trail get you back in the bush quite far?

The trail isn't far from the road and the run can be as short or as long as we want. Once i see the group then i willl decide what way we will take. I think you should be ok to come out and run through a hole or two.

G

GEARHEAD22

Thx for the reply chunk - awesome. I will know by tmro what my schedule will allow for sunday AM. I understand that the group will be meeting in BC and headed towards dwyer Hill. I live just off the Dwyer Hill/Richmond road intersection - would it be possible to meet you guys a little closer instead of driving to BC and then back? ...Just a thought.

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Thx for the reply chunk - awesome. I will know by tmro what my schedule will allow for sunday AM. I understand that the group will be meeting in BC and headed towards dwyer Hill. I live just off the Dwyer Hill/Richmond road intersection - would it be possible to meet you guys a little closer instead of driving to BC and then back? ...Just a thought.

Yes, you can meet us at the shell/chip wagon at March and Diamondview for 9:30. I'm thinking we will be going in off of Corkery so it would be best to meet there.

M

mxrenegade

DAMN!!! I wanted to go out on this one soooo bad, but Sundays really aren't that good for me, especially this one. :banghead:

Have a good time guys, and take lots of pictures.

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Todays run was good. Great group of people and trucks. We had 6 trucks. Started off on the power line but coun't get too far, the mud was too deep and sticky. No-one was going anywhere.
Had lunch and played at the sand pit and then exited out to Dwyer Hill by 1:00ish.
Then trickcyclist, JeepJen and myself went and ran Carp. We got right through even the mud hole. The hole was very dry. We did however find a bypass around the mud hole. It is dry and stock friendly. It exits out to the development.
:beer::beer:

J

JeepJen

Definitely a great day. Thanks for leading us Matt and thanks trickcyclist for pulling me out twice :)

S

skareb

Is there very many trails a stock truck can handle. I want to give this a try but don't know if the truck can handle it.
As you c an tell am new ti this, never had a 4x4 truck before always been 2wd work trucks.

T

Trick Cyclist

Great day folks! Thanks to Matt for leading and to JeepJen for stopping me trying to wimp out of doing the mud hole!