Easy offroad trail

E

emouchet

Good evening all !

Quick question, we just go a Jeep and I want to test the jeep in a bit of mud - offroad (non asphalt road) just to try the 4x4 and test it out without having the cops ... I am not too too familiar with the area ...

I want to know where is you secret spot :)))

471740_369767089738129_100001145230751_1077083_1003202821_o.jpg

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
As you may have noticed, we don't post trail locations on the public part of the forum. I'd recommend joining the trail runs listed here as it will get you out in a group, that way if/when you get stuck or break you have help. The club runs also get you more comfortable with your rig as you get advice from seasoned members.

07RUBI

i have a trail near my house in the Quebec hill if u want, it is stock friendly only a few water crossing so pm me if u want and we could arrange something

berger

I have done the California Rd a few times on my 2wd motorcycle and I would highly recommend it if you just want to try the truck out. 4x4 won't really be needed, but you might like it. It is clasified as an unmaintained road. You can enter and exit the Rd, so no turning around required. Just google "california rd. lanark".