Electric Fan

S

SuziCrazy

:) Where is the best place to find an electric fan? It needs to be a push type fan and aprox. 16"x20" with the "auto kick-in sensor" thingy

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I got my from Nick at climb4wd. He got me a Flexalite kit. It was kinda expensive but it is awsome. It came with everything i needed including the thermostatic switch. I'm sure he could help you out, and i think he is a club sponsor to :D

Jimbog

Club Member
:) Where is the best place to find an electric fan? It needs to be a push type fan and aprox. 16"x20" with the "auto kick-in sensor" thingy
Most fans I have seen are round,never saw a rectangular fan before maybe the Zooklounge sells them. :lmao::lmao::lmao: come on I know everyone out there was thinking the same thing,:flipoff: I was just the first to say it.

S

SuziCrazy

Most fans I have seen are round,never saw a rectangular fan before maybe the Zooklounge sells them.

Blah blah blah!!!! I do need a rectangular fan... ya not so much :flipoff: and Jim if you you need one I'm sure we can build it ;)

Figured the more info posted the better the answer but someone proved me wrong :finger: j/k!

Thanks for the info guys, is there anything "special" I should be looking for when ordering?

C

Cummins Land-Rover

Save your money, go to a junkyard, get a fan from a Taurus (look it up online), they move tons of air and they are cheap! The flexalite ones are $$$ and they suck.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Any chance the one off a 4 cyl Tempo is a bit smaller? I couldn't find the dimentions with a quick search.

S

SuziCrazy

The other issue is that the Taurus fan is a puller NOT a pusher, I would assume the Tempo fan to be a puller as well.

Looks like I'm going to take a ride down to the local wreckers to see if I can find one that will work for my application otherwise after market it is :(

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Yeah, after I posted I noticed the pusher part. Tempo is the same thing.

Good luck at the wreckers!