Evening run on the Gorge on June 30th

R

ROUGHcrawl

RUN WILL BE THURSDAY THE 30TH!!!

Stock friendly trail with some fun obstacles on the side. Plan is to meet in Arnprior at Brian's spuds between 5:30 and 6pm and then head to the trail. Everyone should be back on the road home by dark.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Good point, although since it is Canada Day Eve, I am not sure if we are moving it earlier or another day.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Ya it does fall on the last Thursday of the month, Haha. I honestly didn't think of that. The night of the run can change. Lol

C

cameronmcguire16

Hey I'm looking to join, what is the process I go about doing so. I'm new to the jeep scene. Have a stock 2016 JKU looking to meet fellow Jeepers in the area and ride some easy trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Pretty easy, show up at the meeting point in the first post, sign the waivers and you are gold. Becoming a member is go to two meetings (last Thursday of each month at the Royal Oak in Centrepointe) and two sanctioned OVO events (this is one). You then get voted in and pay your dues.
Hey I'm looking to join, what is the process I go about doing so. I'm new to the jeep scene. Have a stock 2016 JKU looking to meet fellow Jeepers in the area and ride some easy trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

ROUGHcrawl

Alright, is the meeting on the 30th? I don't see any issue doing the run on the 29th.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Alright, is the meeting on the 30th? I don't see any issue doing the run on the 29th.

It will be on the 30th, like usual, unless [MENTION=2]aweber[/MENTION] makes an executive call.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Can someone change the title of this thread? I'll correct everywhere/everything else

R

ROUGHcrawl

The run is back on for 30th

R

ROUGHcrawl

Awesome so we have a couple confirmed for the run that's great! Remember to show up as early as you can, we will be waiting between 5:30 and 6

R

ROUGHcrawl

Brian's spuds is across the street from the Tim Hortons on staye court rd