FOX 2.0 PERFORMANCE SERIES IFP Jeep JK rear shocks - Rear only - $125

bzzr2

Hi,

Selling the REAR only Fox 2.0 IFP smooth body non-resi shocks from my 2015 JK, these shocks are listed for 1.5 - 3.5 inches of lift. These were installed on my JK last this past March and have about 25,000km on them. They are in great condition. Part# - FOX-980-24-888. 15.65 inches compressed, 24.75 inches extended. Only selling because I went to a 28 inch fox shock for the rear.

Asking $125 for the pair. New these retail around $175 each. I just want them gone as they do me...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
What went in their place? When are we doing some more scouting again?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

bzzr2

waiting on my longer fox 2.0's to show up any day now along with some coil retainers as the coils don't have the free length to match the new looong shocks. basically will be running the 6 inch lift shock with a 3 inch lift. binding the crap outta my rear arm bushings may likely occur... I'm out in cape breton until may with the exception of passing through around xmas. I would be up for a wknd of scouting in the spring for sure. the wknd after may 24 (whatever the actual date is..) i will be wheeling in ardbeg with a group from new york again, great ppl, if you can make that i'm sure you would enjoy it.