Free BEER!

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
After two years of doing something over winter, this winter is... nothing.
Put money into other hobbies.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Not Fair! You got me all excited for free Beer!

I have a 6L now in a 05 G-van for my collection of parts. That the extent of my 'Manhug' project for now. Family is taking priority, but my future money pit is always on my mind!

trixter192

Club Member
I got an FJ40, but won't touch it until next year.

This winter, will be doing serious work on the Samurai.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
nice! I know what you guys are saying - besides some minor maintenance and fixing up the front brakes I'm not doing much on mine either. JG - looking forward to seeing that Sami!

Badweld

I had planned on building a new chassis for my buggy, but I don't want to cut it up and then not be ready for may (like last year). Im only doing repairs and maybe a steering pump upgrade. I have another non buggy project (obsession) on the go.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Got a parts truck and planning a few improvements to the Wolf - a more powerful turbo diesel engine and five speed transmission, also some more civilian interior upgrades; however, all the job will be done in the spring.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Picking away at the CJ - firewall cleanup this weekend hopefully, then dig out the plate to patch the frame over the holidays. If I get really ambitious, maybe pull the broken exhaust manifold bolts out and test fit the motor.

toytech

Club Member
Trying to get my Yj project close to finished. Just have to find time between running two goalies and a referee to the arena all winter.:heep:

Function > Form

Club Member
basic things on the list:
-fix an evap code (likely a cracked line)
-rear wiper motor
-new rear DS u-joint
-a couple of CVs making noise
-a new sway bar link
-close up the rear wheel wells with some sheet
-wire/tune the cb
-re-grease the back of the front brake pads to stop a constant squeal, or will cut out some new backing plates + grease

More complex ones:
basic front skid to cover the rad
basic skid to cover the transmission pan
winch bumper

Realistically: Prolly will get to the mandatory ones, but our full-on bathroom reno will take most of my time, effort and money.