Fresh to the scene

O

offroadsorento

Hi guys,

I am new to the whole Off-road bit and would like to get more involved. I don't drive any crazy Jeep thats built to climb rocks or anything but I do drive a FUN little Kia Sorento 4x4 which is a blast in the mud. I have gone out a couple times solo on some ATV trails in QC and she pulled through all of it. I am looking to find some local trails that are very basic yet very muddy and possibly some other rigs to accompany me.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Welcome to OVO.ca!

Check out the Trail Runs section for upcoming runs, and join us at the monthly meeting - last Thursday of the month at the Cock n Bull in Bells Corners. Should be this Thurs.

DannyL

Hi guys,

I am new to the whole Off-road bit and would like to get more involved. I don't drive any crazy Jeep thats built to climb rocks or anything but I do drive a FUN little Kia Sorento 4x4 which is a blast in the mud. I have gone out a couple times solo on some ATV trails in QC and she pulled through all of it. I am looking to find some local trails that are very basic yet very muddy and possibly some other rigs to accompany me.

Welcome and a word of warning, if you on a Quebec federation ATV trail the fine is $600 to start....

D

DoctorPhate

Welcome and a word of warning, if you on a Quebec federation ATV trail the fine is $600 to start....

Indeed.

Please do us all a favour and stay off unsactioned trails. It only makes a bad name for all of us. Now that you've found a good club to wheel with you wont have a hard time finding good legal fun.