FS: 12' Advantage Car Hauler

W

whateverworks

FOR SALE;

I have an Advantage car Hauler for sale. It's a 2007 and 12' long for smaller vehicles like a VW, Zuk or Jeep. In great shape but I have no need for it any more.

Comes with an 8500# Champion winch mounted to the front, hidden ramps. Has a steel deck with a bit of wood down the middle.

5500# capacity with dual axles and electric brakes. All lights and brakes working good.

$2000 or best offer. NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE.

Thanks
Kelly

Attachments

• 0140907_163515.jpg
    0140907_163515.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 0140907_163702.jpg
    0140907_163702.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
W

whateverworks

Sorry...
Been very busy as of late but will get new pics tonight
Kelly

W

whateverworks

Open to reasonable offers... Need this gone.
Thanks
Kelly

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Kelly I am interested as mentioned almost a month ago lol. But I need pictures to decide does it works for me or not.

W

whateverworks

It's down the road from me but I had to pull the intake... again... As soon as my truck is running i'll get pics for you.
Kelly

W

whateverworks

Text me for pics as I am having troubles uploading to phtobucket for some reason...
905 622 6395
Thanks
Kelly

Badweld

This is a really nice trailer guys, If I didnt have one already Id be all over it. Especially for that price.

W

whateverworks

This is a really nice trailer guys, If I didnt have one already Id be all over it. Especially for that price.
Thanks Dan...
Im moving to BC in a month and need this gone. The price is firm at $1000. I will not go any lower as i am taking a loss on it to clear it out as i cant afford to take it with me.
Thanks.
Kelly