full size noob

fullsize

Hey guys, great forum and site (ovo.ca). I've been checking it out the last couple of days and thought I better join up. I have a '91 full size GMC pickup, 2" suspension lift, 33" ATs...haven't done much off-roading with it but I would like to try out some of the mild to moderate trails around Ottawa.

Any other full size rigs in the club? Over the last 10 years (or so) i have driven everything from an XJ, sidekick/tracker, 2wd S10, 3/4 diesel, my current truck just suits my needs at this...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Welcome to OVO. We have a club meeting this Thursday at the cock and bull in bells corners. Feel free to come out and meet everyone :beer:

D

Dirk

Welcome.
Some of the trails fit fullsized trucks. Just ask the trail leader.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Welcome. Just ask Steve B. He ran a full size Ford last year and did very well and it's pretty safe to say he had a blast, lol.

fullsize

cool - thanks guys, thursday evening is a no-go for me this week, but I will follow the events listed on the calendar

BTW anyone have any experience doing a solid axle swap on an IFS chevy? I'm thinkin a Dana 44 from a 78-79 Ford with ORU leaf spring kit...