Gorge run June 25th

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I'll be leading a Gorge run June 25th!
This is a fun stock friendly trail with mild to wild obstacles off to the side so is perfect for everyone.
Post up here so I can get an head count!

Minion

So it looks like I have the day off, but I may not have my truck ready to go, so I'm looking for a spare seat if anybody has one available. I should know Wednesday what my chances of having it ready are.

Last edited:

toytech

Club Member
Would this be good for a shake down run on a new build? What kind of recovery gear do you guys require for a run like this?
Thanks

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Since I did it for my doubler I would say so the Gorge is one of those if something broke on the trail (cough cough [MENTION=283]mucovich[/MENTION] ( he broke a ring gear if I recall)) it is pretty easy to get off. Also the trail is based around obstacles off to the side so you can ease into it or scale back if needed. Recovery-wise anchor points front and back with a towstrap (no hooks or chains)

I already have a previous engagement so can't make it that day.

Last edited:

Minion

I'm out, I will in fact be doing rear axle seals and brakes getting ready for the Expo weekend in July.

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Awesome! Should be a good run! I'll be meeting at the parking spot/trailer unloading area.
Maybe someone coming from town could lead a group from Antrim?
Meet at the trailer unloading area for 10am!

Raven

Club Member
Awesome! Should be a good run! I'll be meeting at the parking spot/trailer unloading area.
Maybe someone coming from town could lead a group from Antrim?
Meet at the trailer unloading area for 10am!

I would need more details on the location... is there a gas station or something nearby? Never been there and don't have any ofwd maps yet.

Thanks!

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Oops! Sorry! The meeting spot is on Mervin Ln in Burnstown.

I'm hoping everyone in town can meet up at Antrim and head over but I won't be meeting there.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I sorry, but i have to bail. My boss was in a serious car accident, so I have to cover for him this Saturday. Hope to see everyone Sunday at wheels on the Mississippi car show!

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I sorry, but i have to bail. My boss was in a serious car accident, so I have to cover for him this Saturday. Hope to see everyone Sunday at wheels on the Mississippi car show!

Hijack - I hope he's okay soon.