Gorge trail run June 15th

louie

Ribfest is all day, The Gorge is not :flipoff:

Lol kinda seeing it isnt in my back yard, and it could very well turn into a whole day event. Besides last I checked ribfest only rolls in town here once a year and will the gorge hasnt moved in years!

K

KBjeep

Now that's funny
Lol kinda seeing it isnt in my back yard, and it could very well turn into a whole day event. Besides last I checked ribfest only rolls in town here once a year and will the gorge hasnt moved in years!

J

J686

My wife reminded me it was fathers day. I took that as be available. Another wknd would be great!

berger

Maybe F-Day is a good time to run the trail? Seems a lot of guys show up but don't post on the forum, so if the majority don't go, there may only be 15 trucks on the trail.... :D

I really want to try this run, as I have never done it and my old Man is outta town....so if some guys are up for it, keep posting!

Sent from my Mobile

J

J686

Sorry I can't make it. I'll be in Perth on Saturday for a fathers day thingy.
Take some pics and have a blast!

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Going to TRY to get out to this one with the kids.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

J

J3ster

Really wanted to make this my first one, but I am volunteering at The Kemptville Ribfest. I was wondering if there were any trails make down by gps or maps that I could go and look at?

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Unfortunatly we do not give out thr locations of trails unless you become a member. We want to preserve these trails the best we can.
There will many more runs that you join in on though!

Really wanted to make this my first one, but I am volunteering at The Kemptville Ribfest. I was wondering if there were any trails make down by gps or maps that I could go and look at?

O.D.

Club Member

Where / when are you working? I'll stop by :) I have to into Kemptville tomorrow.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Just tell me where and when sign and uh yeah I'm good to go

2 runs, 2 meetings and you're voted in. Meetings are the last Thursday of every month at the Cock'n'Bull in Bells corners.

As for the run, since the weather looks good, I'll be stuck staining the deck. Yay.

berger

I am out for Saturday. Truck won't be back together in time....enjoying the patio weather this aft. :D

Sent from my Mobile

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
A great day out. Only four trucks, so ran the trail quickly and hit all the optional lines/obstacles.

Thanks to Mitco acting as side ballast I didn't flop at the top of the twisted staircase near the end of the trail. Unfortunately no pictures of that, but my left front tire felt really high up. LOL