Happy Halloween!

D

DoctorPhate

Well you have to test it right.. theres alot of sick people out there who poison it... lol..

I remember that was always my parents excuse.

I

IncredibleHulk

you need a baby!! then you can just steal there candy and they'll never know

louie

you are in Pet your kids should clean up in the PMQ,s!!! I did when I was a kid!!!

That means lots for you!!!

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
oh yeah! not in the pmq's though - kids did well because people were giving away extra goodies because there weren't very many kids out. The media has really scared everyone with the flu.

J

JeepJen

I have a whole bucket of candy you can have. Not one kid knocked at my door :(

R

Root Moose

oh yeah! not in the pmq's though - kids did well because people were giving away extra goodies because there weren't very many kids out. The media has really scared everyone with the flu.

Yep - the "haunted house" at the community center that the ladies were putting on got cancelled here. Karin was bummed...

We had 19 kids... little less than last year.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
We had a 100 show up. According to one person though it was slow this year. WTF?
Huge change compared to our old house where we had maybe 20.

louie

We had a 100 show up. According to one person though it was slow this year. WTF?
Huge change compared to our old house where we had maybe 20.

You should move!!! Save yourself some coin on candy!!! JK LOL

I

IncredibleHulk

we got about 50...we used the jeep and the landrover to decorate everyone was pretty pleased with the house and my jeep theme pumpkin

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
You're pumpkin did look great Matt. Zack liked it a lot but he wasn't too keen on the skeleton screaming to get out of his cage! Here he is ready for his first Trick or Treat'n.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
You're pumpkin did look great Matt. Zack liked it a lot but he wasn't too keen on the skeleton screaming to get out of his cage! Here he is ready for his first Trick or Treat'n.

I'm glad he liked it! I heard he got some good loot also :D

D

Dannyboy33

I helped out at my parents place and they got 150 to 180 kids or something like that which is pretty average for there area.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
In-laws in Anrprior had more people in the 10 minutes before they left for the evening (it's her birthday) than we had all night.