Hello from North Bay!

K

krazykraz

Hello Ottawa Valley Offroaders!

My name is Chad, I am a co-founder of the Bay Area Wheelers Off-Road club in North Bay, ON

I have a 97 Jeep TJ on 38.5" Swamper TSL's d44/d60 combo. It's been used and abused alot over the years...

here is a video of it in abit of an embarrassing position...lol

anyways... We have our own private ORV park in North Bay that we built..... here is a link to its website. http://acmeorvpark.comze.com/

hopefully...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Welcome Chad! There are a few of us hoping to come up your way this season! and looking forward to it.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Hey Chad
Thanks for the invite. I have been talking to Bobby and we are trying to figure out whether we will make September long weekend or just come and visit on another weekend. :beer:

louie

:lmao:Awww man wish I would have known was in the bay for the last long weekend the kid would have loved to see it not to mention I would have enjoyed the time away from the ex

K

krazykraz

:lmao:Awww man wish I would have known was in the bay for the last long weekend the kid would have loved to see it not to mention I would have enjoyed the time away from the ex

anytime your in the area or looking to make a special trip.... just shot me an email at admin@bayareawheelers.ca and we can set something up... that goes for any of you guys btw....get a group together and come down Friday nite and beat your rig up on the rocks Saturday and party Saturday evening and head home Sunday... there's room to camp there and we have a fire pit and outhouse...

Cheers!