Hello

S

stickyken

I was looking for an eastern Ont. ,and found you guys. I'm located in Oshawa, and generally wheel in an area from Lingham lake to Bobcaygeon area. Last I made it to Lingham was 2 yrs ago now.

My first 4x4 was an '88 XJ 2 door 5spd. Junkyard lift, and 31's before I discovered the inter web. Next a '91 XJ 2 door auto on 33's with all the goods. Wanted more, so bought a tow rig and built a '84 Toyota extracab on 36's. Locked, duals, cage, seat, harness. Thought I was gonna go rock...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Ken, welcome. I've been wanting to go to Crawlfest for years but the club runs our Spring Fever event that weekend every year up in Calabogie (Quinn) which is a fantastic time! This year it looked as if Crawlfest would be hosted on another weekend which got me excited but I see it was re-scheduled for May 24. If you guys ever run another event out that way let us know - we'll be there!

keep your eyes peeled on the events page and come on out on a run - we regularly run Cloyne/other side of Lingham and would love to see you out there.