Hey.

R

rue

Hey guys,My Name is Rue Armstrong and I from down here on the east coast (N.S.).I wheel the remains of a Zuk.Anyhow here are are few pics

Rue

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Hey Rue, Welcome
Coincidently I am writing this from the Delta Barrington in Halifax as I am on a business trip for work.
Took a couple of minutes off today and headed to the "famous" Trailer Park in Coal Harbor and I suspect they are filming as the gates were open and there were people coming and going.

BTW Nice looking machine!

Last edited:
S

snippy

Ha, I'd love to visit that "famous" place someday, friend was there and got to be a park extra.

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Hello old friend :D

Hope ya didn't mind me choppin' up the old gal a bit, earlier this year ;-)

She's running as fine as she ever has - despite that crank/bearings!

Hope to score an LS1 really soon to freshen her up a bit!

R

rue

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

The rearsteer is holding up good.Had it apart a month ago to change ratio's(blew the front r&P),and everything looked ok.We'll see how it fairs a year from now!!Building a new chassis with a 4.3:D

Hey Bill,seen your thread on the latest build to the Wolf.Looks good,she's getting BIG!!!!!

Rue

Buster

Club Member
Hi Rue, heard lots about you from Bill, hope to meet you soon. Either here or there!! Nice lookin' Zuk!!

R

rue

You will love the 4.3! What tranny and t-case combo will you run?

I'm going to use a 700-r4 and a dana 300.Hoping that the 4.3 will have enough low end torque that I won't need a second case.

Rue

R

rue

My 300 still has the stock ratio in it so far.Hopefully I'll be able to make a lot more wheel speed than I could before.The 4.3 has more than twice the torque of the 1.6. I.ve have 5.29s in the axles

Rue