Huge Thanks!

B

blair_b

Just want to say thank you to the OVO. Especially Terry and Bill. Thank you so much for the tow, Bill. It actually seemed like you were pretty stoked to be towing someone:). Also the ride in your sick rig was very cool.

Terry, I can't thank you enough for hooking me up with the tow from Bill and the big tow back to CP. We need more guys like you around- I am in your debt.

You guys kick ass, flat out. Hope to see you on the trails soon.

Thanks again,

Blair

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
You're welcome Bair!

I've been on the other end of the tow strap in the past and was greateful for the kindness and assistance others gave me, so I'm always happy to pay it forward:)

Bill

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
No problem on the ride from CAA Blair, that's what we're here for.

I was on the receiving end of all that help yesterday. Managed to snap the Idler Arm clean off up on the Quinn. The trail fix consisted of 2 D-Rings, hose clamps and zip ties, but we managed it back to camp thanks to the help from Brad Morris & Mike Zabo for the trail fix, and to Scott Kelsey and Steve Gale for helping me limp out. A quick phone call from a high spot on the Quinn had parts being delivered from a donor truck in Cobden and we drove'r home last night.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Glad to hear you got out fine Terry. We continued on through the quinn. We got all the way through stopping to play on slick rock (which by the way now has a bypass) and two step for a while. We got out of the quinn around 7:00ish with no more broken trucks. :D

Matt

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Terry, Bill, I am just curious what exactly I missed. As you know I was pressed by the circumstances to leave the event earlier.

J

JeepJen

I'd just like to express my thanks to all involved in the event. I had an absolute blast Saturday even though I was unable to complete a single challenge. A special thanks to MudLite for hooking me up with a fantastic group of guys who made my day!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Mitko, Blair drives the black Cherokee that came to Dwyer Hill (when I stripped my R&P) and Quinn last fall.
He was on Quinn Saturday with a couple of other trucks and his fuel pump died. He tried all trail fixes possible but with no luck. They managed to get him to the 4K mark on Norcan Lake Rd. Bill went out and towed him the rest of the way back to camp and I sent his truck home courtesy of CAA. LoL