I say it every year or so - we need these events here in a bad way.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
tell the mnr you have to possibilities for the land either you build a methedone clinic or an off road park , see what happens from there

909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

Private land doesn't mean you can do whatever you want - there will always be govt guidelines and hassles, especially if there are neighbours complaining. As talked about last night, look at the folks who have moved into Riverside South, next to a freakin' airport that has been there for years, and are still complaining about the noise. Unless you have the municipality and neighbours on your side, you have a large, uphill battle.

Andries

Club Member
How does the agusta venue get away with their events I wonder? seems to be mud there.
Augusta runs a charitable event and never really got any trouble until the last few years. The whole enviro thing is starting there too now.

L

Louis

Ottawa dumps millions of litres of raw sewage into the ottawa river, but that's cool, oh and hey - don't drive on an old road, it might hurt some grass.

If my camp were closer it would be a good option - they clear cut and did some selective cutting in there two winters ago, looks like a tornado went through but just the skidder trails alone are insane - but it is 5 hours from ottawa.