I'd like to introduce ya'll to my new Grocery Getter!

G

Gadzooks

1990 Toy, V6. Custom Bed, gas tank relocated, firewalls pushed back and reinforced, rhino lined interior, SAS, locked, loaded and ready for ummmm somethin! I'm really excited, I'm pretty sure it'll climb up the curb and allow me to park on the island at the mall when its busy. Plus if I ever needed to, I could always put it in 4 wheel drive and drive across fields and stuff.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Looking good JD. Brad sent me pictures of it last night, though that one there looks the best.

G

Gadzooks

Thanks Terry! Put some swampers on it yesterday, it looks a lot meaner now.

szabotage

congrats mang! I remember when looking for flat deck ideas for a future build that truck's was one of my top picks! it looks hella clean :smokin:

D

Dannyboy33

Nice truck, was that built last year or so by a guy on Jeepkings?

D

Dannyboy33

I thought it was the same truck, I looked at the build as he was updating it. Was very well done from the looks of he's pics.

G

Gadzooks

Are still gonna play bumper cars tho!!!

Bwa ha ha,,,I think my days of bumper cars are over! Gonna try, and the key word here is try, and keep this one body damage free for at least a couple months!
You get yours all fixed up?

(I'm allowed to hijack my own thread).

G

Gadzooks

We should form a club called "Trucks Previously Owned By Sarge" hehehehehe

You got a good truck there JD!!

Noiw lets go wheelin!

:smokin:

Yeah we should! he he. Thanks John, I can't wait to get it out wheeling. Couple weeks I'll be legit.

S

SWest

Nice

You gotta bring that over to my place sometime so I can see.. and to answer your hijack! My truck is in pieces, its going buggy(ish) full cage and some other goodies.