Lavant Trail Run Sat. July 26th

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
With all the rain we've been having it's going to be muddy, so I'm going to rate this trail run Intermediate. Stock vehicles are welcome but front tow hooks are mandatory.

I'll be at the Shell station at the corner of Diamondview and March Rd. (near Carp) just North of the 417, leaving at 10:00. This will be the last gas/food/pottie stop, I'm not planning on stopping in Hopetown.

If anyone wants to meet in town then we'll try to make arrangements.

CB channel 4.

So who wants to come?

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Brad, you can leave the Zellers at 9:30, and thanks.

In case someone is wondering, that's the Bells Corners Zellers at Moodie and Robertson.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I'm interesting in heading out...any thoughts on how late you guys will be? I know it depends a lot on conditions and breakage and the like, but I just need a ballpark.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Ahhh Lavant.&nbs p; I remember that trip when Wilson joined us. Arrived at the trailhe ad at 10am or so, CAA truck was picking his butt up at 11pm that night.&nbs p; Ahhh, good times.

Se nt: Tue 7/22/2008 10:08 AM
To: Terry Brummell
Subject:< /B> [Events/Trail Runs-t-1228] RE: Lavant Trail Run Sat. July 26th

Well then I'll say 4:00, give or take 12 hours

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-
Richard

Treasurer
Membership Coordinator
http://ovo.ca/delormer/< /DIV> Unsubscribe from Events/Trail Runs View thread in forum (5 replies) | Reply via forum | Start a new thread via forum View Fo rums You may reply to this email to post a reply to the forum .
You can also begin a new thread by sending an email to pub_trails@ovo.ca!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Where do we meet close to the trail?

Steve and I will be coming from Renfrew so we will probably go through Calabogie to get there or will actually camp in the area friday night. So do we meet in Lanark or ?
Also does anybody have a suggestion of a good campground in the immediate area?
:beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Steve and I will be coming from Renfrew so we will probably go through Calabogie to get there or will actually camp in the area friday night. So do we meet in Lanark or ?

Are you bringing the bus? If so, ignore the next suggestion. Just beyond the trailhead is a nice lake with a nice spot to camp. Rough camping only though. from what I remember about the road in, you could *probably* get the bus in. LoL

szabotage

I"ll be in the area for that weekend with my truck. if I can make it out sat, what would be a good time to meet @ the trailhead? 11:00-30? Scott Kelsey may be with me too.

szabotage

there's also an abandoned girl's guide camp on rangercamp rd. if you dare spend the night :eek:

T

twinotter600

Pardon my noobness but could someone elaborate on the territory to be covered for this run?

J

JeepJen

I want to go. I REALLY want to go. I have front tow hooks now, but I think I should hold off until I get new tires :(

J33P

HEy Richard, we are meeting at that location as well. Supposed to be hitting the Quinn. Can we tag along if the 4 of us would rather go to Lavant?