Lavant Trail Run Sat. July 26th

B

blair_b

LF: Body Double

Anyone interested in taking my place at a family reunion so I can join the Lavant run?? Anyone??......I'm not even joking here...

I'm in severe need of a good run with you guys- next time for sure.... have fun:banghead:

T

twinotter600

Anyone interested in taking my place at a family reunion so I can join the Lavant run?? Anyone??......I'm not even joking here...

I'm in severe need of a good run with you guys- next time for sure.... have fun:banghead:

Is this a stinky grandma reunion?

I ain't gonna make it either.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Will be at Hopetown @ 10:30

Well after 'researching' these to options :eek: I have found a campground that will fit the bus in Clayton.
We will meet you at Hopetown at 10:30

Thanks
Dwayne
:beer:

Are you bringing the bus? If so, ignore the next suggestion. Just beyond the trailhead is a nice lake with a nice spot to camp. Rough camping only though. from what I remember about the road in, you could *probably* get the bus in. LoL

there's also an abandoned girl's guide camp on rangercamp rd. if you dare spend the night :eek:

tlowe

Seems like my cottage plans have fallen through this weekend.......Brad, I will meet you at 0930 at Zellers.......Is there a place to park my truck and trailer close to the trail head?

Trevor

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Seems like my cottage plans have fallen through this weekend.......Brad, I will meet you at 0930 at Zellers.......Is there a place to park my truck and trailer close to the trail head?

Trevor

Debatable. The trail entrance is off a road, so definitely not right there... I'm trying to remember what else is around the immediate area, but drawing a bit of a blank.

tlowe

Thanks Brad........I don't mind driving a little bit.......Plates on the jeep are still there , just not up to date............Trail jeep only now.......:beer:

Trevor

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Is there a place to park my truck and trailer close to the trail head?

Trevor
Trevor, last time when I was there with Steve Winsor he parked and unloaded the trailer some few minutes from the trailhead, there are a lot of places you can park the trailer as I remember, have fun tomorow, me not coming.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Lots of rpom for the trailer, and your access to the trail is on an =
unmaintained road to the lake.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: July 25, 2008 9:42 PM

Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-1228] RE: Lavant Trail Run Sat. July 26th

Seems like my cottage plans have fallen through this weekend.......Brad, =
I will meet you at 0930 at Zellers.......Is there a place to park my =
truck and trailer close to the trail head?

Trevor

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
We had 12 trucks come out today, from a stock Samurai to full size pickup. Only major damage was a torn soft top on the stock Sami. Otherwise the day went smoothly. We had lots of fun in the mud hole which no one made it through the middle. And we spend quite a bit of time trying to cut a 1' downed tree with a bow saw and a battery powered sawzall. Then we gave up and used a winch to break it.

D

Dirk

:clue: Yeah....sometimes the brute force approach is best and should be tried first. :D

B

bubba

what a great trail , had a fantastic time . We've got to do this run again .

Steve ( silver JK ).

S

Steve B

Best run yet.

I've only been with the club this year, but it's our 4th run and it was a great trail and great bunch of guys, and girls,,,,every one that I went with had a great time and we'll want to do it again soon, need to see some one elses pic's ,,,ours turned out great, I'm sure Dwayne will post soon.

Steve B

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I've only been with the club this year, but it's our 4th run and it was a great trail and great bunch of guys, and girls,,,,every one that I went with had a great time and we'll want to do it again soon, need to see some one elses pic's ,,,ours turned out great, I'm sure Dwayne will post soon.

Steve B

We forgot our camera, but we want to see some pics too :)

S

Steve B

Ford and Strap

LOL , i'm sure we all get the strap sooner or later.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Yeah thanks everybody was a great day.

Pics will be on the gallery whenever Terry get's a chance to move them from the FTP :)
:smokin: