Looking for stock Jeep JK 18 inch rims

bzzr2

Looking for stock Jeep JK 18 inch rims to run some 35 inch pizza cutters on my JK. Don't care which wheel/rim model, but I do prefer them to be newer. If you have some or know somebody that does let me know - thanks!

Djtc

35" pizza cutters? Going with super swampers? those are the only skinny 35's I know of.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I know someone that has 18's that would trade for 17's if you had a set.

bzzr2

sadly not the swampers, as much as i liked them years ago on my old tracker, had the tsl radials then the ssr's. looking to run some toyo open country at2 extreme that spec to 34.8 x 11.3. i have been thinking about the ssr's in 35.10x5/16 which would fit my current rims for a while but they're pricy unless i can find a great deal. since i do so much driving these past couple yrs i think the toyo's will serve me better. until i'm spinning away in mud pissed that i don't have swampers!

wish i had 17's to swap for the 18's but i got the little crummy 16 steel wheels

bzzr2

would also consider some aftermarket aluminum 18's with a little less backspacing than the stockers that are in good condition and not too old. thanks.