looking...to borrow

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
hi guys

looking to borrow 1 or 2 tires size 33/12.5/15 for a day or two. the idea is that I just want to see how this size will fit on my 7.5 J rims and how this tire/rim combo will stay on my truck. tire make, model, condition,tread doesn't matter. if the tire is mounted on a rim it will be returned mounted and balanced. I can't promise that you'll receive your tire back filled up with beer, but there is a big chance for :beer:

any help will be highly appreciated

K

kbrousseau

Is that tire on a Jeep rim by any chance Brad? I am thinking of going to 32/33's on the Grand and am looking for a tire/rim combo to test fit.

Keith

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I have a set of 32x11.5R15 sitting in the garage if that's any help to you.

Hey Brad, what kind of tires? Looking for around that size for the FJ40.... Are you willing to part with them?

Last edited:

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Is that tire on a Jeep rim by any chance Brad? I am thinking of going to 32/33's on the Grand and am looking for a tire/rim combo to test fit.

Keith

Yes and no. They are on CJ rims so 5on5.5 bolt pattern. I have an extra set of 5on4.5 rims in the garage if you want to swap them back and forth to try for fitment.

K

kbrousseau

I have a couple of bent rims that I was going to use, just looking for an easy(lazy) way to do it.

Billygoat

Hey Mitko,

I've got a 33x12.5x15 MTR off the rim sitting in my barn. I'll be hopefully at the Quinn run later this month, or we can arrange pickup.:beer:

hi guys

looking to borrow 1 or 2 tires size 33/12.5/15 for a day or two. the idea is that I just want to see how this size will fit on my 7.5 J rims and how this tire/rim combo will stay on my truck. tire make, model, condition,tread doesn't matter. if the tire is mounted on a rim it will be returned mounted and balanced. I can't promise that you'll receive your tire back filled up with beer, but there is a big chance for :beer:

any help will be highly appreciated