March Meeting this Thursday!!!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
The March meeting will be at tailgators again at 1642 Merivale Rd
I should be there around 5:30-6, meeting to start at 6:30.

badcompany

Club Member
Hi everyone, I was glad to attend my first OVO meeting Woop. Woop.
Can we still remain friends after a little constructive criticism?

-very noisy environment
-did not have a meeting feel to it
-did not rally leave with more knowledge than I came with concerning the club ( except the fact I learned the club started with Bronco's and square bodies)
-it would of been nice to have something like an info package to let me know what I'm getting my self into and what is expected of me as a member

on the other hand

+you are all fun and I can tell by the joy around me
+you are all open to each other even with jokes which is a valuable asset in any group
+I was plesantly surprised at the turn out, I was thinking there will not be much people there
+ most of all I seen a father with his son and another who said he has been with the club since age 7, very impressive.

I'm certain all of the members there are very impressive with their personal stories of being in the OVO.

I said hello to those i knew, everyone looked very welcome to me and I'm planning on a second meeting as the bylaws state needed for membership.

Thank you all and hope every one has a productive month as we all get it in gear preparing for another year of wheeling and fun.
See you next time
cheers

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Sorry about that. Im still not at 100% so speaking was hard. I actually lost my voice after the meeting. We are working to find a better location that will be easier to have meetings at, or at least try get a private room at tailgators.
Info pack might be a good idea for new members, we will have to look into that.

badcompany

Club Member
No sorry needed brother. Over the years I've have learned that nothing moves forward or gets better unless someone is brave enough to point out short comings. I'm sure I've said nothing others have not said before but since I'm the "new guy" relationships will not be stressed if I say it.

I don't want to tell anyone how to run there organization but at minimum

1. open your meeting with "can I have you attention please" (I think you did that)
2. introduce the new people at the meeting or have them introduce them self,
3. print out about 4 or 5 agendas to hand to each table so all can follow along and ask if anyone has any questions about whatever topic.
4. delegate some to take the minutes of the meeting
5. end you meetings with any new business anyone whats to bring up
6. then "meeting adjourned"

Hey think how awesome the next meeting will be.

Might seem like a little over the top but the OVO deserves proper recognition as the the club has been active since ...... sorry I don' know what year.
And the founder(s) of the Club ...... Sorry I don't know that either deserves it to.

Its all good man thanks for giving me a reply.

cheers.

Raven

Club Member
hi, unfortunately I couldn't attend the meeting

will there be some wheeling during the may long weekend?

Envoyé de mon N9136 en utilisant Tapatalk

Raven

Club Member
ps: if you need people to help with the event, let me know

Envoyé de mon N9136 en utilisant Tapatalk