Membership renewals - 2014

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
It's that time of year again - anyone who didn't pay for their membership at the AGM in January, can you contact me about renewal? I'll be at the meetings to accept payment in person, you can do an email payment to treasurer@ovo.ca, or Terry is in the process of setting up a Paypal option.

Like last year, I'm hoping to get all of the membership renewals through by April's meeting, and I'll be cleaning up who has access to the private member area after that. If you want to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Jimbog

Club Member
It's that time of year again - anyone who didn't pay for their membership at the AGM in January, can you contact me about renewal? I'll be at the meetings to accept payment in person, you can do an email payment to treasurer@ovo.ca, or Terry is in the process of setting up a Paypal option.

Like last year, I'm hoping to get all of the membership renewals through by April's meeting, and I'll be cleaning up who has access to the private member area after that. If you want to keep access to the members area of the forum, make sure you pay by April.

Renewal is $30 - most of that goes to OF4WD for insurance, and the rest covers the various costs of the club (web hosting, admin stuff, etc).

Any questions/comments/concerns, please let me know, and hope to see you all at the meetings!

I just sent an e-mail money transfer a few mins ago. Please confirm when you have it. Thanks.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Got it - I'll deposit it when I get home tonight.

Thanks Jim!

EDIT: deposited - thanks again Jim

Last edited:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Got it - I'll deposit it tonight (don't have the card info on me). Thanks Tim!

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Thanks for setting this up. I'll have to chat sometime with how notifications of who has paid gets pushed out. I r paypal illiterate :)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks for setting this up. I'll have to chat sometime with how notifications of who has paid gets pushed out. I r paypal illiterate :)
I get the notification to the webmaster account. I'll forward any that come in to you. I renewed via PayPal this morning and sent you the transaction email for your records. Someone had to be the beta tester.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Just a reminder, I'm aiming to have most of the renewals in for the April meeting (April 24th), so please have your membership paid by then. At that point I'll start the process with OF4WD so we've got insurance for the 2014 season. So far we have 23 paid renewals.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Reminder that I'll be cleaning up the membership and access list after the meeting tomorrow.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Membership has been cleaned up, I'll get the renewals sent out to OF4WD. If you wrongly have had access remove, please drop me a PM or email at treasurer@ovo.ca.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Hey Kevin
Could you send me an updated list so that I can inform the UPS store in Ogdensburg.

Thanks
Dwayne