Membership renewals - 2015 edition

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
You know you don't get a lot of traffic in here when the 2014 version is the most recent thread :)

It's that time of year again - anyone who didn't pay for their membership at the AGM in January, I'll be at the meetings to accept payment in person, you can do an email payment to treasurer@ovo.ca, or (my least favourite option), you can pay via PayPal just like Spring Fever. I say least favourite as I have the least visibility into payments this way (we typically do one large...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

NRTYota

Club Member
I was wondering if this is good way for new members to join.
Just wondering cause I can't make it to most meeting due to working nights. I've been on the forum for a little while now and went to a couple events last year but plan on doing more this coming year so I would like to final join.
Any info would be great
Thanks,

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
If you've been to 2 runs and 2 meetings, you get voted in. If you can't make the meetings, I'm sure we can work something out if you've been to events/trail runs. I know it was difficult for the first few years for me to make it out to a meeting.

If you are planning on coming out to a meeting in the next few months, keep an eye on the calendar/event section of the forum as it's going to be a bit of a travelling circus as we try to find a new home for the meetings.

NRTYota

Club Member
Ok, sounds good. I guess I'll see you guys at events, runs and any meeting I can make.

O.D.

Club Member
Kevin, did you update the OF4WD membership? When i log in, it's asking me to renew my membership...

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Kevin, did you update the OF4WD membership? When i log in, it's asking me to renew my membership...

I had planned on after this months meeting in case anyone shows up wanting to pay, but I can do it today.