Membership Renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
As part of changing insurance companies, we need a complete list of active members as what we pay is based on our membership numbers ($100 for the club + $20 a member). We do have a list of past and present members, but not everyone has renewed their membership yet this year. To that end, I'm hoping to get all of the membership renewals through by next meeting, and I'll be cleaning up who has access to the private member area after the April meeting (25th). If you want to keep access to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Bumping this up as a reminder. Note that if you can't make the meeting, we do accept email payments as well.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Do you have a list of members who have paid their dues for this year?

It's on my "to do" list for this week. I'll be sending PM's to the outstanding members from last year, as well as those from previous years who still have access (that may take a little longer).

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Thanks all for the renewals, and I've cleaned up the list of who has access. Anyone looking to pay their dues can PM me here, and I'll get you hooked up somehow.

O.D.

Club Member
Fakk... Missed this (And you didn't waste any time killing access.... ?)

I can't now send PM's because of this change and quotas..

Send me the address to send email payment.

Thanks

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Sorry, it's $30 this year to cover the increase (> double last year) in insurance.

O.D.

Club Member
I get that. Was there an addtl fee as has been the case for many years to take advantage of this or is it now rolled into the membership fee now that the discount has changed at the UPS?

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
What's the Ogdensburg amount again? $10?

No more box in Ogdensburg, just a negotiated rate that Dwayne was kind enough to do for all members. $3 a package, and your name needed to be submitted on a list to the UPS Store.

EDIT. saw your reply. No extra cost, just a benefit of membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.