Membership

C

Cheford

Hello

Just wondering who do i contact to begin the membership process??

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Welcome to the forum
You already have just by posting. To be brought in as a member the requirements are attending a minimum of 2 meetings and 2 runs. At that point you would be voted in.
Season is ending but there are a couple of runs happening next weekend.
What do you drive?

Last edited:
C

Cheford

thanks for the reply....i drive a 4wd corolla....what?? lol jk...i drive a 1990 GMC Sierra Step Side, 4x4 5.7, stock ride height, 33's.....pretty basic for now till the new motor goes in and the lift kit....when is the next run/meeting? and where?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Meetings are every last Thursday at the Cock and Bull in Bells Corners. Usually starts around 6:30 but some get there a little earlier, some a tad later.
There are two local runs on the 16th and 17th which are near Carp (Carp Trail) and Burnstown (The Gorge). I would recommend either but you may enjoy The Gorge as your first one as it looks to be a larger group. Also it is a power line road with obstacles on the side so you can choose what you want to do. Good first one. Also Carp is a tad less exciting with a lot more water especially with the rain we have had lately. There is a thread in the Events area for both.

C

Cheford

I will have to check the schedule and see if I have anything I need to do with OFS.....if not ill be at the meeting thursday and one of or both the runs on the weekend