Moving help needed

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Date: Sept 27th
Time: 9ish

Need trucks/trailers. I'm not relying on UHaul again. Who can help? Our place isn't that big, so not alot of stuff to move. And moving just around the corner so no road trips involved.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Will be there with my bare hands - no van/trailer in possesion. Moving you become a good club tradition - still remember the fricking cold some 2 years ago.

J

JeepJen

If I'm not working I'd be happy to help. I have no trailer but you can strap stuff to my roof :)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Terry,

Will pin it to my calendar...

I have my van for light stuff!

Pierre

Excellent.

Will be there with Van. Do we need the trailer?

Ummm, car trailer? Prolly require something with sides.

Will be there with my bare hands - no van/trailer in possesion. Moving you become a good club tradition - still remember the fricking cold some 2 years ago.

Suck it up Princess, it wasn't *that* cold, it was Dec. 1st!

If I'm not working I'd be happy to help. I have no trailer but you can strap stuff to my roof :)

Prolly won't need to strap anything to the roof. But without rear seats we could always slide stuff in the back. :)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
We have a 16ft truck booked, but we can cancel at anytime. Hoping we get enough commitment from people with trucks.

J

JeepJen

Prolly won't need to strap anything to the roof. But without rear seats we could always slide stuff in the back. :)

I can leave my spare at home since it take up nearly half the trunk :)

G

Grumpy

Or I could just show up with three of my trucks and it'll be done in no time!!! Seriously, only Waburn Lake trail marked on my calender that day, so I can help and bring ONE truck...which one do you want Terry??? 12'x7' open dump box, 6' box with cap (for the nasty weather), or 8' open truck box.....your call....

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Terry,

There may be some reduction in the number of volunteers as that is the season-closer at PJF parc and I know a bunch of us are going. I'm guessing as it's end-of-month you have little flexibility in the date? I'll probably be at PJF or somewhere near the Caspian sea that day, but if not I\d be there with bells on. Sorry not much help to ya.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
No problem guys, I fully expected that but I have no other day. Keys on =
the 24th, move on the 27th, out of the apartment by the 30th.

Sent from my Windows Mobile=AE phone.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: September 2, 2008 7:17 PM
To: Terry Brummell
Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-1386] RE: Moving help needed

Same for me, beat the snot out of the truck for one last time for the =
season.

J

JeepJen

Hey, sorry Ty and I are buying a house and our home inspection is set for that day. So sorry. Was the only day available for all parties involved.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So, just to confirm, we've got:
John
Pierre
Mitko
Steve W
Tim

What about you Wilson? Since you bailed on PJF can ya help move?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks Matt. Can bring the pickup if you want, can use it for overflow from the cube van. We've got a 16ft'r, we may actually fill it. It's amazing what you accumulate. Also have the bikes, and some car tires that need to be moved. Easier to toss all of that in the back of a pickup.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Yeah. Ok sounds good. You want to PM me your address, i used to have it but i can't find it.