My Power Wagon

J

jasonL_031

heres some updated pics of my power wagon

Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

D

DoctorPhate

wow is it just me or is that thing friggin MASSIVE.

I looks like the Trooper in the second stream of pictures could fit in the back of your Ram with enough room for your spare tire lol.

Seriously though, will it fit down trails or?

J

jasonL_031

lol its not big lol......... i take it out wheeling when ever i can if i dont take the 09 rubicon 4 door lol. and i am not afriad of a little scratchs lol. just adds character lol.

D

DoctorPhate

My dad saw my jeep for the first time this past weekend and immediately started feeling all the little dents and scratches and asked when i was going to "take care" of that.

I said I did take care of them, thats how they got there. lol

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
ah power wagon. the greatest truck ever made, if only dodge would drop a cummins in them! Looks really good!

J

jasonL_031

wow long time no post heres some updates on the power wagon

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Wheeling pulling an enclosed trailer????? There must be a better reason than "Cause I thought it would be fun"

I must be missing something.

G

Grumpy

Wheeling pulling an enclosed trailer????? I must be missing something.

Can't speak for the guy but yup, yer missing something Wilson.....by the looks of it he's pulling an enclosed sled trailer and the last pic is a 'staged' shot of the truck and trailer parked near the snowmobile trailhead......just sayin....

R

Root Moose

Search for "gall boys" on Youtube. Some nutty places you can take a big trailer if you have the stomach for it.

J

jasonL_031

nope that wasnt my intentions to take that trailer off road..... was towing it from calgary to pembroke in the middle of winter before my airbags on the truck. hit a patch of black ice and ended up off the road in a ditch up near Kapuasking and pulled out with my own winch just needed at tow truck for a anchor lol. and just want to do a few things to the new jayco before i start to really go camping in it.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
I have to ask, why the snorkle? Besides the look!

:smokin:
For the look :) I am assuming.
But if it's a diesel than make sence - what kills the diesels worst is the dust, proven fact is that you have 50% less dust at 4 ft. than at ground level.
2cents worth

J

jasonL_031

the intake on the power wagon is really stupidly designed ive heard of people who have flooded there engines with less then hub height water hence the snorkel.

and the cooler, dirt free air to the engine. and i actually use my power wagon for wheeling lol.

oh yes and better fuel economy :D