New Toy Hauler.

Jimbog

Club Member
Here is my new Toy Hauler. 1975 Ford F-600 391Ft 4 Barrel Holly, 5 speed standard with 2 speed rear end 13' flat deck 14,000 original miles. I will get some interior photo's later.,

Jimbog

Club Member
That ain't no school bus but looks like it will save you a lot of work. Where you find that?

Save me a whole lot of work, this thing is mint everything works on it. Not a rip in the seats, the door panels and arm rests and headliner are like new, The windshield and all the glass are not even starting to cloud. It has power steering, and power hydraulic brakes, the brake booster on this thing is massive! 6 new tires, and the widowmaker rims have already been changed over to normal rims. The two speed rear end will come in handy towing the camper on the hills. It was on KIJIJI Montreal. I drove to Sherbroke Quebec Sunday to look at it, and bought it .I am going back this Saturday if the weather is good to drive it back, I don't want to get a lot of salt on it. It has lots of tool boxes on it I am going to have to cut up the front room and stick the nose of the truck inside it. It already has a heavy duty rear bumper on the back so it will be real easy to weld a piece of reciever tube on to it, to pull the camper. Just have to add a plug and the brake controler. Won't have to use my weight distribution hitch with this truck.

Jimbog

Club Member
Very retro.... Love it. Yea I can't wait to put the flames down the side of it. lol

Whatcha doing with your existing truck :)....
It just left the yard for the trip to Elliot lake. I sold it to my brother for a smokin hot deal, $1000.00

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So now that we see the whole thing, what are the plans for it? Flat deck for the buggy and hauling the Toy Hauler?

Jimbog

Club Member
So now that we see the whole thing, what are the plans for it? Flat deck for the buggy and hauling the Toy Hauler?

Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not very smart! LOL .That is exactly what the plan is! Finally have a truck big enough to haul that big ass camper and my buggy, and six people (if I need to.) Hot showers in Calibogie here I come!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Well, I like to point out the obvious! Can you squeeze the buggy on there as is, or will there be modifications? And what's in the box on the back, tool shed?

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Well, I like to point out the obvious! Can you squeeze the buggy on there as is, or will there be modifications? And what's in the box on the back, tool shed?

Uh, Terry.... I hate to point out the obvious..... Jim already had stated his plans in post # 3:

It has lots of tool boxes on it I am going to have to cut up the front room and stick the nose of the truck inside it. It already has a heavy duty rear bumper on the back so it will be real easy to weld a piece of reciever tube on to it, to pull the camper. Just have to add a plug and the brake controler. Won't have to use my weight distribution hitch with this truck.

:flipoff: :beer:

Jimbog

Club Member
JIm, you may want to check with the MTO regarding " just welding some tube on for a hitch". When I used to hang around Johnsons, Bob said he wouldn't weld anything up like this because the MTO would not approve it. You want to make sure that the bumper ans hitch are rated high enough for the trailer. I am not saying what we can make isn't safe, just that MTO better be cool with it.
Don't worry it will be done correctly.