Newbie run Sep 22/23. Multi club run

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
The run will be Saturday the 22nd of September. Please let myself or Adrian know if you would like to attend or would like to volunteer for trail leader.
Meeting at Antrim Truck Stop.
8am breakfast
9-9:30 Meet in the parking lot. Meet & Greet
9:30 Vehicle inspections, and a chance to ask any questions.
10:15 leave for the trail.

Please pack a lunch and make sure your vehicle is trail ready.
This is a great chance to get out if you are new to the offroad scene.

Execs from OVO, EOTB...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Hell depending on the weekend and availability I may tag along just for the lols

Buster

Club Member
Hey Prez,I am interested in attending. Can be trail guide as well if needed.

Cheers

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
We are thinking the Gorge - easy for newbies - we need a few OVO trail leaders

PS - we are also going to organize an EOTB OJC OVO member only run in the future as well so the three clubs can get to know each other better.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
As Adrian said, the gorge is the bast bet in this area we think for this event. We believe its time all the clubs get together and work with each other instead of being divided. This way we have a bigger voice to help negotiate in the event a problem arises. Hopefully this will go great, and we will have more in the future.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
So we need 4 trail leaders for this run - Sat the 22nd. Meeting spot will be the Antrim truck stop. Takers? I am in with the buggy but have to meet at the trail head.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I will be at Antrim truck stop around 8AM for breakfast. Then we will meet about 9-9:30AM in the parking lot.
There will be a 45min meet and greet and a chance to get your rig inspected and ask any questions you have. about 10:15 we will be heading to the Gorge trail.
As Adrian said we will need some more volunteers for trail leaders.

There will be a limit amount of spots, so please let Adrian or myself know if you would like to attend.