Next trail run? EDIT Gorge Run, Nov Sunday 15th

M

MadMax

Great you'll make number 7 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Tonka

id be up for it! haven't went on a trail run since moving to this province in july. my jk's pretty much stock but i got a winch . will i be fine?

D

DAN4R

id be up for it! haven't went on a trail run since moving to this province in july. my jk's pretty much stock but i got a winch . will i be fine?

I'm a newb and stock, this trail is great for both from what I understand. Welcome to join up with us to travel down Sunday.

M

MadMax

Yup its stock friendly you'll be fine:) as previously posted there may be a few dif dingers on the bypass routes so take it slow.

M

MadMax

15 November all the info is in the first post including meeting time and location. ...hope to cu there

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I just need to put the top tonight on and I'm set to go :) Hopefully I DON'T test the new cage ;)

Burger

Club Member
What's our total number of rigs going? Am I sending the email and brining the waivers??

M

MadMax

Yea great turn out today and really good to see everyone challenging themselves and their rigs! No sense putting all the time into your rig if you don't intend on using using it:)
The whole went fairly smooth and no break downs till almost the end! And it was my XJ :( I rolled over a fair size rock which rolled over and pushed under my lower control arm snapping it in half and some how disconnected my front drive shaft!
It was probably the WORST location for something like that to have happened and if it wasn't for Richard TJ-Driver w his onboard welder it could have been worse......I was able to drive it out and make it home:)
Huge thanks Richard for saving not only my rig but rescuing my whole family today!

M

MadMax

Break point.....just bad luck but pretty awesome watching the trail side weld:)

D

DAN4R

Break point.....just bad luck but pretty awesome watching the trail side weld:)

Sniper rock - it was well concealed by the grass and moss. Trail side repair team was outstanding.

junkpile

Geeze it didn't bend just straight cracked in two. I bet that was just waiting to break. Looks like a stress point that needs to be addressed. Are you going to repair or replace? I'd measure the I.D. and slip a solid cold rolled bar inside both control arms. It's prob gonna happen to the passenger side.
What kit is that? and how old is it? (if you don't mind me asking)

M

MadMax

I think it was total fluke that happened......and it's being replaced I think it's beyond repair.

M

MadMax

Good as new and twice a big as the last set of links......upper links attach further down the lower links and are fully gusseted in for added strength...the fabrication and welds are amazing! Time to go wheeling again:)