Offroad Shops in Ottawa?

T

Towers

Is there anywhere in town that actually carries jeep parts and accessories? I know there is Just Jeeps in Toronto and ORA in London and a bunch of online retailers in the states but I'm having trouble finding even somewhere that carries a decent set of fog lights in Ottawa.

J

JeepJen

You can get decent fogs at Benson Auto. They have a few locations around town but they are not a "4x4" shop but they do have quite the selection. No website of what they carry though.

S

SuziCrazy

I would check out Extreme Auto Care in Orleans, he got good deal os most aftermarket products

613-841-9106

szabotage

van and truck world carries alot of offroad parts and accesories as well. talk to Kirk about jeep stuff.

M

Morley

van and truck world carries alot of offroad parts and accesories as well. talk to Kirk about jeep stuff.

If you don't mind paying maximum markup on everything you buy from them.

I'd stay far away from them as possible, if you value your hard earned cash...

T

Towers

What about tire shops? I'm looking to replace my MTRs and even the prices online are all over the map, anywhere from $170 each to $290 each. I think Goodyear needs to tighten up its MSRPs with its retailers.

J

jamesBoo

Not in Ottawa but worth the drive ( 1.5hr from Orleans)

www.national4wd.com

By far the best prices I have ever come across. My bro had his 04 tj completely built there and I bought my lift,tires, shocks there and installed as well. Just for comparison...3 shops in Ottawa wanted to charge me 600-675 for my Toyo's. I got them there for 425. Big difference.

Ask for Mike, he is the owner. Tell him Mindy told you to call :) I like him to know I refer people...gets me even better deals! LOL:p